• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Recent content by Baptist4life

  1. B

    Preserved Text Only

    Yeah if you like reading the same book over and over and over again for the last 20 years.
  2. B

    Preserved Text Only

    Yes I do...... Because he hasn't been posting paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph for the last 15 to 20 years! You post so much repetitive stuff, and such long posts, that I don't even bother to read them anymore. And most of them are just the same opinions from other authors that you agree...
  3. B

    Preserved Text Only

    Logos sure never misses an opportunity to post his "copy and paste" paragraphs that most everyone else get so bored with they don't even read them anymore.
  4. B

    Our Scriptural Confidence is that We have a Pure, More Sure Word of Prophecy.

    Logos ..... Why must you post half a book every time you respond?
  5. B

    Bibles for New Believers

    I'd give her a NKJV. I'm a Textus Receptus guy myself, so I'm partial to those translations.
  6. B

    Just browsing back through the threads over the last few years, I realize I was very critical...

    Just browsing back through the threads over the last few years, I realize I was very critical and un-Christlike to you. I want tell you that I am sorry, and ask your forgiveness.
Top