• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Recent content by Reynolds

  1. Reynolds

    Women are Not to Teach or Usurp Authority...

    Nothing out of context. The Holy Spirit inspired writings of Paul plainly prohibited women from teaching or having authority over men in church. Nothing complicated about it.
  2. Reynolds

    Jim Bakker is with the Lord

    Despite everything I really did like him.
  3. Reynolds

    How and when will you be voting

    In person early voting.
  4. Reynolds

    Applauding in a church service

    Never really thought about it. It has just always been done in the Churches I have attended.
  5. Reynolds

    Church no longer welcomed

    Sorry. I missed your post on page 1 warning about this.
  6. Reynolds

    Church no longer welcomed

    You never disobey God. He does not need you to rebel against Him in the name of working for Him.
  7. Reynolds

    Church no longer welcomed

    Another argument for another place. Pauls writings are The Holy Spirits words. Simple enough.
  8. Reynolds

    Church no longer welcomed

    God does not prohibit women from being pastors and then direct them to violate His prohibition.
  9. Reynolds

    Church no longer welcomed

    Never violate the clear commands or prohibitions of Scripture in an attempt to do the work of God.
  10. Reynolds

    Church no longer welcomed

    What she said was true. She probably should correct her own rebellion before attacking the tribes. (Woman pastor)
  11. Reynolds

    Church no longer welcomed

    Church is on non tribal land.
  12. Reynolds

    Body & Soul

    I'm not sure what point you are making. From the time we die until The Resurrection, we are separated from the dead body.
  13. Reynolds

    Pentagon Generals Revolt

    Kennedy is funny.
  14. Reynolds

    Body & Soul

    I think we are a Spirit that has a Soul that lives in a body. I'm not dogmatic about whether Spirit and Soul are distinct though. The flesh is definitely not who we are,not we would cease to be when it died.
  15. Reynolds

    How much do know about the NFL pratice teams?

    To be honest with you, I know nothing about them.
Top