• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Recent content by th1bill

  1. th1bill

    Nation vs International Laws

    Much of what today's communist tracking Socialist Democrats do. American Patriots disapprove of. Your distaste (now on display) for the United States has been fed by the Marxist MSM of the world. We forcefully crossed the national markers of a political criminal to capture that International...
  2. th1bill

    Nation vs International Laws

    I have a friend that was on the execution list. He had to sneak out of the country.Once hereIt cost him several thousand dollarsTo get his mother and dad out of that country. International Enforcement of drug laws does not constitute and Invasion.
  3. th1bill

    Government Controlling and Banning News Organizations

    You are not required to like my opinion but as things are mutual respect creates intelligent discourse.
  4. th1bill

    Government Controlling and Banning News Organizations

    I would critique that you are perhaps more right leaning than I.
  5. th1bill

    Government Controlling and Banning News Organizations

    You are asking the left leaning to think? They generally despise that!
  6. th1bill

    SPACE TRAVEL

    These accomplishments are the results from students taught in first class classrooms rating in the top three. I hear that we rate in the low forties today... I worry about the future.
  7. th1bill

    The Perfect Will of Yehweh

    It seems we have lost our ability to comprehend today. One very disturbing and yet common question is being asked everywhere; What is the will, or perfect will, of Yahweh, our God? The answer, of course is crazy simple, Jew or Christian. Have we never read the Ten Commandments? No, we are...
  8. th1bill

    When was Abraham justified?

    Except we could be God we cannot do more than guess. I'll throw a Monkey wrench into the equation. Yahweh created all of this Time/Space Continuum for our benefit and that places Him to be before any of this is. God has given men information about future events making Isaiah 46:10 critical to...
  9. th1bill

    How to Respond to Muslim Neighbors

    I am one that is considered foolish, I volunteered to engage the enemy in mortal combat, knowing full well I would possibly be killed. There are few that are inclined to die for the cause of Yashua. I am one that will because I know I am going in that direction and I believe the Christian...
  10. th1bill

    How to Respond to Muslim Neighbors

    Entreat them or defeat them now. A good study of the working criteria is found in the Book of Amos... a entire nine chapters long, small read and rich instruction.
  11. th1bill

    How to Respond to Muslim Neighbors

    Clearly correct... up to a point. They will slaughter your children if they do not convert and if they convert they will, no maybe but will die the Eternal Death. Your choice ad now is decision time. Will you entreat Allah or will you serve Yahweh?
  12. th1bill

    How to Respond to Muslim Neighbors

    The Muslim can not be dealt with in any normal fashion. 164 times the Qu'ran demands the extinction or conversion of the Christian or the Jew. The Dems imported them and America will purge them, convert or die.
  13. th1bill

    JESUS body has received No DNA from Mary.

    Surrogate mothers impart their DNA into the child they carry and while what you say might be possible none of your scripture supports your assertion. And key point; Why do you think it is important?
  14. th1bill

    Boots on the Ground

    As a Combat Veteran I urge you not to short sell our troops. Salty and I fought with the same Division and have witnessed nothing short of miracles and know that if we serve Yahweh that He will hand us victory.
Top