1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Don't Make Me Do, What I Did In Texas!

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Jan 18, 2022.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A stranger rode into Dodge City, tied his horse to the post and went into the saloon for a drink.
    After satisfying his thirst he went thru the door of the saloon and found his horse gone.

Stepping back into the saloon and those around ignoring his question about where his horse was?... He drew his gun, slung it twilling in the air, caught it and put three rounds in the roof of the saloon... And said... If my horse is not returned.. Don't make me do, what I did in Texas!

The bar keep said, easy now have another drink on the house... After he finished his drink and going thru the doors of the saloon, he saw his horse and mounted it and started to ride away.

The bar keep and those around him wanted to know what happened in Texas?... So they hollered as he slowly rode away... WHAT DID YOU DO IN TEXAS?... He hollered back... I HAD TO WALK HOME!... Brother Glen:D