1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For fans of RFK Jr

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Aug 15, 2024.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robert Kennedy Jr Confirms He is Offering to Endorse Kamala Harris in Exchange for a Cabinet Position
    August 15, 2024 | Sundance | 142 Comments
    The story originates in the Washington Post, so the context is always a presentation with the intent to undermine President Trump. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, this story is cited directly to RFK Jr and contains quotes from him.

This is not a story from anonymous sources or sources ‘familiar with the events.’ This is a story directly from the horses’ mouth. Robert F Kennedy Jr wants the information within this story made public. REMEMBER THAT!

[​IMG]Additionally, when you accept the Washington Post is the outlet for the CIA, and then see that Robert F Kennedy Jr confirms the details of the article with first person attribution, then we must consider the motives and intents of two mutually aligned entities (CIA and RFK Jr).

According to the article, RFK Jr tried to contact the Kamala Harris campaign with an offer of his endorsement in exchange for a place in the Harris cabinet. As outlined by Kennedy and the Wash Post, this is the same offer that RFK JR previously made to President Trump. Kamala Harris refused to take the meeting or phone call.

WASHINGTON DC – Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. sought a meeting last week with Democratic nominee Kamala Harris to discuss the possibility of serving in her administration, perhaps as a Cabinet secretary, if he throws his support behind her campaign and she wins, according to Kennedy campaign officials.

Harris and her advisers have not responded with an offer to meet or shown interest in the proposal, say people familiar with the conversations.

The Kennedy outreach, made through intermediaries, follows a meeting in Milwaukee last month between Kennedy and Republican nominee Donald Trump to discuss a similar policy role and endorsement that resulted in no agreement. In those discussions, Kennedy spoke about advising Trump in a second term on health and medical issues.

[…] “From the beginning of this campaign, we were saying people should be talking to each other,” Kennedy said Wednesday in an interview. “That is the only way of unifying the country.”

Kennedy said he hopes Harris reconsiders his offer of a meeting. “I think it is a strategic mistake for them. That’s my perspective,” Kennedy said. “I think they ought to be looking at every opportunity. I think it is going to be a very close race.” (read more)

It sounds to me like RFK Jr is trying to present a pressure point to entice President Trump to pull him closer. In other words, the CIA is concerned that Trump did not initially take the RFK JR bait, and now they are going to run a public campaign to position their operative.

I’ll say it again, Robert F Kennedy Jr is an intelligence asset.

Many of the low-information alligator emoji people are falling for it. A few CTH readers are also having a difficult time seeing the IC operation around RFK Jr, particularly because of the CIA involvement in the killing of his family patriarchs before. However, it is that angle of denial the IC is purposefully exploiting.

RFK Jr is an intel asset. His people know we know.

The stakes are too high this time to be fooled. Think logically and trust your instincts!

2. Roy Kling

Roy Kling Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist