1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God Loved Even Me!

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by tyndale1946, Apr 4, 2024.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been on this board for over twenty years... I have seen the good times and the bad times... I have made many friends on here and cherish our Christian connection... I've also connected off the board in a personal way, to show them the love of the God that loved even me... For those who don't know this board has gone through many changes and know I'm not leaving... I'm to stubborn to leave... As long as this board is here, I'm here but as Scarlett O. said as she left there need to be changes... Do we act by what we claim?... I know there are disagreements and there are sure to be differences of opinion even among brethren that share the same belief but many times those who are visiting this site, see the heated battles and leave, deciding they want to no part of it... Bickering and fighting are destroying this board, that is suppose to be a place of refuge... If not, it is no different than any other site out there... You will probably notice the title of the OP... I'm no better than anyone else, if each of us look in the mirror and are honest, none of us deserved the love we got from him because God love us first and gave us his Son Jesus Christ prove it... So lets be kinder to each other to prove he did!... Brother Glen:)

1 John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

• Agree Agree x 1