1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How is the prophet Jesus solely like Moses?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by 37818, Sep 20, 2024 at 11:37 AM.

1. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In this video Jesus being solely like the prophet Moses is NOT acknowledged.

Video about 4 minutes.

Jesus said in, John 5:46, For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why are you listening to Islamic sermons?

Rob

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Exodus 7:1, And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee God to Pharaoh: . . .

Exodus 7:5, . . . And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.

Exodus 20:2, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Deuteronomy 18:15, The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; . . .

Deuteronomy 18:18-19,
    I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will requirlre it of him.

As Moses was solely caused to be Pharaoh's sole access to G-d, Jesus of Nazareth is our sole access to G-d. G-d did this using no other prophets.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

4. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because of the argument being made.

5. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You answered it here:

• Like Like x 1