1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I need a destiny helper

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Plavious, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    2 Kings 14:26: For the LORD saw the affliction of Israel, which was very bitter; for there was neither bond nor free, nor was there any helper for Israel.
    Psalm 72:12-13: For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.
    Psalm 30:10-11: Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness.

Dear Lord, assign a destiny helper for me today. Let destiny helpers appear and locate me today. O Lord, let your divine favour change my situation for good. Favour of God, turn me from nobody to somebody. Fire of God, locate and destroy every anti-favour power. Lord bless me so that I can bless the poor, orphans, windows and the homeless. Every evil cloud, covering my destiny helper from locating me, be unveiled in Jesus name.

Father I pray that
    -Lack of favour in my life, expire today in the name of Jesus.
    -Every garment of sorrow, hardship, suffering, homelessness, war in my life catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
    -Doors of unlimited success, come upon my life and destiny in the name of Jesus.
    -Anywhere I have been rejected in the past, accept me now by fire in the name of Jesus.
    -Supernatural favour from God, transfer me from slavery to palace in the name of Jesus.
    -My Father my Father, beautify my life with your oil of favour in the name of Jesus.
    -Let the supernatural favour of God terminate all my struggles in the name of Jesus.
    -O God arise and connect my life and destiny to the socket of supernatural favour in the name of Jesus.
    -Anointing for extra-ordinary, uncommon and supernatural favour, rest upon my life in the name of Jesus.
    -My Father my Father, create in my life, opportunities to be favoured in the name of Jesus.
    -Let the favour of God upon my life, attract the right destiny helpers into my life in the name of Jesus.
    -Every ugly situation that is facing my life, receive multiple solutions in the name of Jesus.

Lord Jesus, creat in me a pure heart and renew you spirit with me. Do not cast me away from you present. Restore to me the joy of my salvation. Amen
    Amen