1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Iran nuke weaponry still full speed ahead

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by hillclimber1, Dec 9, 2007.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

2. Dagwood

Dagwood New Member

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see that the warmongers are still trying to stir up another Middle East war. It won't work here in these United States. That dog just won't hunt during the rest of the Bush administration. It's time to let that dog rest.

4. hillclimber1

Site Supporter

It is prudent for our government to plan for contingencies. To have accepted this report at face value could have been incredibly precipitous. I for one am glad GWB didn't believe it. These political subversives in our govt. should be fired.

5. hillclimber1

Site Supporter

Most of the middle eastern countries want Israel annihilated, and they have said that. I don't understand the thinking of those that seem to think that if we walk away, these radical Islamist terrorists will somehow turn good. Have you not read your Bibles?

At least under GWB's watch, we'll be diligent to a larger degree.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So anyone who disagrees with you and warhawks in the Bush administration is subversive? Get real, man.

7. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Worldnetdaily has long ago shown itself to be a bad source for facts. I have found their articles to be wrong on more than one occasion. Here, I think we need to go with the intelligence community and not a website.

8. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I understand that 100%. But I also understand that nothing we do will change their minds or change the prophecies. Am I saying that we need to throw in that towel and give up on peace? Never (Ps 122:6)! However I am saying is that the belief that America can somehow change things in the Middle East is unBiblical and misleading. In fact, the prophecies tell us that America will turn against Israel in the last days. How do I know? The Bible says that God will "gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle" and that "the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations" (Zech 14:2,3).

==That is not true. Under the administration of George W Bush, the United States has created more problems for Israel. The war in Iraq has enflamed Islamic rage and given the terrorists more people as recruits. Bush's policy of asking Israel to give up land has been a disaster as well.