1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is he the same God

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Plavious, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Day after day, I wonder if
    -he is the same God who turned the water into wine in the wedding in Cana
    -he is the same God at the pool of Bethesda, who saw a man who had been disabled for 38 years and commanded him, “‘Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk and he walked
    -he is the same God who fed a crowd of over 5,000 people with five small loaves and two sardine-sized.
    -he is the same God who walked on the water and calmed the storm.
    - he is the same God who had mercy on blind Bartimaeus and healed him?
    -he is the same God who raised Lazarus from death?

-Is he the same God, who should be there for me in the midnight hour?
    -Is he the same God Who is able to wide my tears away?
    -Is he the same God Who should be there in times of lack and want?
    -Is he still Jehovah My great provider?

I have been crying
    I have been wounded
    I have been broken.

Can he mend my broken heart
    and help me overcome?
    How can my yesterday become a story?
    He said he is the God of all flesh, nothing is too hard for him to do. I remember he calmed the sea, he raised the dead, he came to die that i might live forever.
    when will it be over?
    when will i overcome?

Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you
    regarding my situation. Arise oh lord and take control that tomorrow morning, I will wake up in a home, with food, water and in Good health.

Thank you for you promises fulfilled in Jesus name. Amen

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Happy Sunday tu everyone that has been previleged to worship with brethren today. Remember to pray for the brokenhearted, the forgotten and those in difficult area.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, you are never alone, if you have confessed with your mouth the LORD Jesus, and have believed in your heart that God has raised him from the dead. The Holy Spirit of God lives within the believer.

There are many valleys in a Christian's life experience. And each valley will make your faith stronger when the LORD brings you through your valleys. They are tremendous learning experiences.

The Apostle Paul suffered more than we, and he testified that the suffering of this present time, (in this present evil world), pails in comparison to the glory that shall be revealed in us when we overcome. It is our responsibility to fight the good fight and not give up.

You are more resilient, through Christ, than you can possibly imagine. Seek for opportunities to do good unto others and it will help to take your focus off of your own challenges. Praise the Lord often and have confidence that he will provide all that you need in his timing. Be patient.

Prayers.

And I am confident that the days of Islam are numbered. That tormenting and vicious cult shall meet it's end.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  4. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen