1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JEWS BELIEVE IN CHRIST

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Alex2165, May 31, 2024.

1. Alex2165

Alex2165 Active Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    JEWS BELIEVE IN CHRIST

Acts 21.20
    "You see brother, how many thousands there are among the Jews of those who have believed (in Christ), and they are all zealous for the Law,.."

In this verse very well shown how many Jews believe in Christ during Apostles missionary work and personally Apostle Paul, in thousands! This should not come as surprise because Jesus Christ Himself is the Jew in flesh, and all his Apostles, the very first Christians are also Jews. Jesus came to His people Jews first and His Gospel spread by the same Jews all over Israel and far beyond.

After Jesus, His followers Jews also preached His Gospel started in Israel, they traveled from city to city, converting many Jews of the Old Testament to the New Covenant (Good News - Gospel-New Testament. (Isaiah 40.9, 41.27, 42.6, 49.8, 52.7, 60.6, 61.1) (Nahum 1.15) (Luke 1.19, 2.10, 4.18) (Acts 8.12, 13.32) (Hebrews 4.2.6) that the Lord GOD promised them long ago through His Jewish Prophets.

Malachi 3.1
    1. "I am going to send My messenger (John the Baptist in the spirit of Elijah), and he will clear the way before Me (Isaiah 40.3-5) (Matthew 3.1-3-17, 11.10-14, 17.3.10-12-13) (Mark 1.2-3-14, 9.4.11-12-13) (Luke 1.76, 3.2-5-18, 7.24-27-28) (John 1.6-8.15-23-40) (Malachi 4.5), and the Lord Whom you seek will suddenly come to His Temple, and the Messenger of the Covenant in Whom you delight, He is coming, says the Lord of hosts."

Is it not written that Salvation for Gentiles is from the Jews? (Isaiah 49.6) (John 4.22).

Gentiles claim that they are saved because of Christ, that is right, and the Christ is the Jew, Son of GOD of Israel, but the Jews actually Saved by Everlasting Salvation long before the Son of GOD of Israel came to Earth to save Gentiles.

Isaiah 45.17.22
    17. "But Israel is saved by the Lord with Everlasting Salvation, you shall not be put to shame or confounded to all eternity."
    22. "Turn to Me and be saved all the ends of the Earth! I am GOD and there is no other."

Gentiles had no GOD but only their imaginative gods, except those who converted to Judaism. But now Gentiles have GOD, the same GOD as Jews have, the GOD of Israel - Jesus Christ.

Whose Gentiles ridiculed, hate, insult, persecute, and kill? Answer - the Jews. Just like they kill Jew Christ, and Jewish Apostle Paul (Acts 21.11-13) and many other Jews who preach them GOD Father and Christ.

Just like Jews offered GOD sacrifices for their sins, Gentiles in the same offered Christ and His followers without knowing that this actually their own "sacrifices" for their sins in order to be saved just like Jews with their sacrifices of animals.

Gentiles going to church every Sunday to pray and praise the Jew Christ, but hate and dislike the Jews, saying such words as: "Jews do not believe in Christ!" Or, "Jews crucify our Lord!"

Where is common sense in such people? These are major Antisemitic slogans under which Antisemites persecuted and kill Jews So called "Christians" repeating these Antisemitic slogans very often in their churches, trying to show that they are much better than Jews in their faith and more loyal to GOD than the Jews.

Such people who repeat these Antisemitic slogans are extremely narrow minded or very stupid, or perhaps Antisemites in their nature and do not understand what they are saying.

Jews will fall 100 times and will stand back on their feet 100 times, because their GOD, the GOD of Israel, will never forsake them, as He has promised them many times.

Can a mother forget her child? And if she does, GOD will not forget His child Israel (Isaiah 49.15).

Why Jews so many times fall? In order to give room for Gentiles and save them (Romans 11.11-14.26). It seems like the plan of GOD and the way of His Salvation is to make someone fall (kill, crucify), in order to save others.

So, this is why it is said that the Salvation for Gentiles will come from the Jews (Isaiah 49.6) (John 4.22). In that form it will come? In Form of Jew Jesus Christ, the Son of GOD of Israel, and in form of His Gospel that reached all pagan Gentiles of the Earth.

According to the Bible where is written about Jews and Gentiles, Jews are the majority of believers in GOD and not Gentiles. Probably starting from the time of Constantine, third century after Christ (306-337 A.C), Gentiles turned in great numbers to Christ, because the Christian Jews already provided for them excellent and stable platform in from of Gospel for their believe in Christ.

Statistically, according to the number of Gentiles on Earth who believe in Christ and the number of Jews all around the world who believe in Christ, the percentage of Jews who believe in Christ seems to be higher than of Gentiles. However, saying that Jews do not believe in Christ is a lie, and in such words no truth.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The first Christians were Jewish.

People believe in Christ from a vast number of nationalities.

I doubt there are more Jewish Christians than non-Jewish Christians simply because Jews make up a relatively small population and non-Jewish refers to the rest as a whole.

.2% of the population are Jews.
    31.6% of the population are Christian.

That means if every Jew were Christian they would still represent a small minority within Christianity.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to Paul, there is no such thing as Jewish Christians or Gentile Christians. There are only Christians.

Galatians 3:26-28
    [26]For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
    [27]For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    [28]There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alex2165

Alex2165 Active Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Yes, in FAITH in Christ, there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, all those who believe in Christ are Christians, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE.

The difference is in Blessing and in Curse, means in Judgment of GOD upon humankind.

Romans 1.16
    16. I am not ashamed of the Gospel, it is the power of GOD for salvation to everyone who has faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Romans 2.9-11
    9. There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek.
    10. But glory and honor and peace to every man who does good, for the Jew first and also of the Greek.
    11. For, there is no partiality with GOD.

Do not forget that the Jews are the First people who became the people of GOD, whom GOD chose from all nations of the world, and they will remain as His First people forever.

Exodus 4.22-23
    22.Then you shall say to pharaoh, 'Thus says the Lord: Israel is my son, My first-born.

23.So I said to you: let My son (Israel) go, that he may serve Me, but you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will kill your son, your first-born."

Just imagine, Israel is a member of the Family of GOD and has status as the oldest brother among all nations of the world.

Israel sits next to GOD in the assembly of the family, this first in order and responsible for all household, means his youngest brothers - nations of the world.

So, as the oldest son of GOD, His first-born, Israel always comes First in his responsibilities and in will of GOD. If Israel does good, Israel will be rewarded and so his youngest brothers - the nations of the world.

If Israel does bad and his youngest brothers as well - the nations of the world, Israel will be the first who will receive its punishment, and then Gentiles.

But concerning Faith in Christ, there is no argument here, Jews and Gentiles are equal in their Faith in Christ and there is no difference between them, in Christ we are all the same.

5. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    And JESUS said more: John 10:15-16
    15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
    16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold(the Gentiles): them also I MUST bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 1:11-13
    11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
    12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on his name:
    13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD.

Romans 9:6
    6 Not as though the word of GOD hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of GOD(Galatians 4:22-31) but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

6. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
    .. Brother Glen:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Again:
    John 1:11-13
    11 He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
    12 But as many as received Him (Jewish and Gentiles), to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His NAME:-->JESUS-Acts 4:11-12 ; NOT Jehovah, YHWH, Yahweh, HaShem, Adonai, Yehovah, Elohim, Yahusha,YEHװshia, YEHװvah. JESUS /JOSHUA IS GOD.
    13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD.

Thus, be Jews or Gentiles,they will be saved if believe in the NAME of JESUS, i.e. as believers in JESUS and obey His Gospel of GOD's Kingdom, that will be established from now on-Revelation 11:15-18.

1Corinthians 1:21-24 and 30-31

21 For after that in the wisdom of GOD the world by wisdom KNEW NOT GOD, it pleased GOD by the foolishness of PREACHING to save them that believe. (and wish to meet Him)

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
    24 But unto them which are CALLED, both Jews and Greeks(Gentiles), Christ the power of GOD, and the wisdom of GOD. (Ephesians 1:3-8. take a look)

30 But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of GOD is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
    31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.-->Lord JESUS-the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, Lord JESUS, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

#7 Oseas3, Jun 21, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1