1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Old Italian Horse Trader

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Feb 29, 2024.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A man was walking through a town one day, and out the corner of his eye saw this beautiful horse... He thought to himself, I'll bet this horse cost plenty... Then walking a little further, he saw an old Italian man sitting a lawn chair by the horse with sign that said in big letters... HORSE FOR SALE $20.00!... He couldn't believe his eyes, thinking surely this is a mistake, and if not what a steal... So he asked the old man how much is the horse, really?... Twenty Dollars the old man said but added in his broken English, but mister, he no looka so good... What do you mean said the man he looks fine to me... So the man opened up his wallet and tried give the old man a twenty dollar bill... The old Italian kept refusing the money until the man stuffed the twenty dollar bill in the old Italian's pocket and said it is now my horse... Took the reins of the horse and as he was walking off the old Italian hollered out... HE NO LOOKA SO GOOD!... An hour later the man came back with the horse and losing his temper said, give me my twenty dollars back... YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE... The Old Italian threw up both his hands and head and rolling his eyes to the sky said... I TOLD YOU!... HE NO LOOKA SO GOOD!... Brother Glen:)

#1 tyndale1946, Feb 29, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 1