1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Period of Grace

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OneIsTheWord, Jul 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    A warning with Grace or an event and then a period of pause
    An hour of trials or an hour of temptation

Jeremiah 6:10 To whom shall I speak and give a warning, That they may hear? Indeed their ear is uncircumcised, And they cannot give heed. Behold, the word of the Lord is a reproach to them; They have no delight in it. See2 Chronicles 18:7

Jeremiah was the son of Hilkiah, Jeremiah and Lamentation called the weeping prophet

In Jeremiah 23:25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, 'I have dreamed, I have dreamed!'

False prophets lying about Christ

Jeremiah 23:28 "The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?" says the LORD.

The Lord Say let False prophets prophesy, their lies, for their days will end, but let the faithful messages words are true

Jeremiah 31:15 Thus says the LORD: "A voice was heard in Ramah, Lamentation and bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, Refusing to be comforted for her children Because they are no more."

2 Peter 2:20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.

Understand as is was as the beginning as it will be at the end
    2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Chronicles 18:7 (KJV) And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, There is yet one man, by whom we may enquire of the LORD: but I hate him; for he never prophesied good unto me, but always evil: the same is Micaiah the son of Imla. And Jehoshaphat said; Let not the king say so.

2 Chronicles 18:7 (NLT2) “There is a more man who could consult the LORD for us, but I hate him. He never prophesies anything good, but trouble times to us!

False prophets prophesy good things, but faithful tells the truth, trouble tim
    es

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.