1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Preachers are all dumb dogs

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by rockytopva, Jun 22, 2024.

1. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant. - Isaiah 56:10-12

@49:20 in the video below - And the reason why these empty brain preachers are doing that is because they are scared they will lose their little crowd... But the Word is the one that draws! If you tell the truth somebody will hear... If you tell the truth somebody will follow you. The Bible calls these preachers in Isaiah 56:10 dumb dogs... They don't like me... Who can't even bark.... Hello in here!

@49:20 in this linked video They are all dumb dogs, they cannot even bark!

#1 rockytopva, Jun 22, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2024
  2. rockytopva

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well... By talking like that it is no wonder Isaiah was martyred by being sawn in two...

3. rockytopva

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well... The sermon starting out full of the promises of Psalms 103.... Following up that such promises are fulfilled with good lifestyle...

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
    2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
    3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
    4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
    5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. - Psalms 103

@33:00 in this linked video - Reminding folks that such promises are accompanied with righteous lifestyle