1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Truth About Project 2025 - Read it Youself and then Decide

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Scarlett O., Sep 12, 2024.

1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't hear about Project 2025 until a few months ago. Then I saw a meme about it from Mark Hamill [you know, the actor who played Luke Skywalker]. Actually, I think the meme was a copy of his Twitter post. It had about 30 statements about Project 2025.

It was HORRIBLE and frankly frightening! All I could think was - it's Luke Skywalker - he CAN'T be lying.

I won't call him a liar, I'll just be kind and say he was grossly misinformed. [But he is lying]

So, being the tough and distrusting old broad that I am, I went to the source and found several sites explaining Project 2025. It wasn't what Hamill was saying it was.

Here's a link with The Heritage Foundation explaining in short simple explanations as to what is true and what is not true about Project 2025. There is a little plus sign + next to each statement where the explanation is given.

Go down a little way and you will find "Debunking the Lies" You can also click on the link within the link to see the whole thing.

The Truth About Project 2025 | Project 2025

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had noticed a while back that the Project 2025 advocacy book that Kevin Roberts wrote, with the foreword by JD Vance, and was to be published this month, had been unscheduled for publication. Now I see that it is back on the publication schedule for...

November 12, a week after the election.

4. Logos1560

Logos1560 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist