1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ultra Woke Pope fires Bishop Strickland

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xlsdraw, Nov 11, 2023.

1. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The American Conservative Bishop Joseph Strickland over Tyler, Texas has been fired by the Ultra Woke Pope Francis.

Conservative American Catholics are a thorn in the side of the Ultra Woke Pope's agenda.

Fortunately, Bishop Strickland is Social Media savvy with quite the following. Hoping this helps people wake up to the deviance of the Woke Pope.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    He has the power and as Popes go, he is not nearly the worst by most accounts.

Good Pope Bad Pope it doesn’t matter, it’s a death sentence if a Pope tries to officially teach error or against the deposit of Faith already handed down from the Apostles.

The gift of infallibility is not for the man, it is a gift for the common sheep of the flock, and a terrible threat to the man in The Chair of Peter or The Chair of Moses.

Same with those occupying The Chair of Moses, they were infallibly guided by God. Even though Caiaphas was a terrible man, he prophecied by the power of God in The Chair of Moses.

“ He did not say this of his own accord, but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, “

Where else do we see this?

For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it.“

It was The Father that prophecied through the Chair of Moses.

And again.

“ “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.“

The first infallible statement of the Church, Peter the mouthpiece of God The Father, The Highest Authority.

From Jesus came a question of Faith ‘ Who do you say I am? ‘, and from Peter came the Infallibly guided answer.

God always had a visible Infallibly guided head of His people as the norm, under the old covenant and the new.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zenas

Zenas Active Member

Bergoglio is not a pope. At best he is a place holder and at worst he is a demon masquerading as a Catholic bishop. He is not a servant of God but of the New World Order.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GOD WILL SEND STRONG DELUSION-THAT THEY BELIEVE A LIE

The false messiah,the main head of the universal and religious and satanic Antichrist's Kingdom,is at door-John 5:43-47 combined with Daniel 2:41-45 and 7:7-9 and 19-27.

It will be also elected the next and last Pope. It is he who will rule the first half of the last week:42 months-Luke 21:24 combined with Re.11:2 and 13:5-. Will be his nickname Paul VII?

The election of the last Pope - Will be his religious nickname Paulus VII? | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

The Word is GOD.Isaiah 66:4 combined with 2Thessalonians 2:12 and Matthews 24:15-25KJV:

Isaiah 66:v.4:

4 I also will choose their delusions,and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called,none did answer;when I spake,they did not hear:but they did evil before mine eyes,and chose that in which I delighted not.

2Thessalonians 2:8-12:

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed,whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth-His Word- , and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him,whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;because they received not the love of the truth,that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth - believed not in JESUS -, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Matthew 24:15-25

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,spoken of by Daniel the prophet,stand in the holy place(whoso readeth,let him understand)

You know that the Hebrews had to cross the Red Sea.

Now GOD's people will have to go through(I mean win a war)against the Red Dragon,a Red Dragon yes

Isaiah 26:21

20Come,my people,enter thou into thy chambers,and shut thy doors about thee:hide thyself as it were for a little moment,until the indignation be overpast

21For,behold,the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity:the earth also shall disclose her blood,and shall no more cover her slain.

MY ACCOUNT: YOUR COMMENTS (kingjamesbibleonline.org)