• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Recent content by GentleGospeller

  1. G

    Ongoing daily, prayer - I am in a lot of pain & suffering right now (that has been ongoing), please, asking for mercies from the LORD Jesus Christ.

    Mom is going to ER again, ambulance, Dad going with (following), here at house alone (doing 'ok', just stressed out, dad stressed out, neighbours involved, mom angry, upset, sad, mental, &c. pain, frustration.
  2. G

    James 2 explained.

    I agree that the answer is found reading Scripture, but it is not the answer provided by the OP. Definitely not. What most persons responding seemed to have missed, over looked, or not mentioned (unless I missed such, and if that is the case I apologize to that/those person/s), is that the OP...
  3. G

    Ongoing daily, prayer - I am in a lot of pain & suffering right now (that has been ongoing), please, asking for mercies from the LORD Jesus Christ.

    Far as I know it is associated with the microscopic colitis, the digestive issues in relation with that, and the removal of my gallbladder, possibly effecting gas / bloating and pressure on the digestive system, do not know more than that.
  4. G

    Ongoing daily, prayer - I am in a lot of pain & suffering right now (that has been ongoing), please, asking for mercies from the LORD Jesus Christ.

    Mom had a spinal cement infusion procedure today (9/25/26), and is really sore and tired. I have been nauseous, &c., last couple days, and been to ER (again) a few days ago. I was supposed to share a study this weekend, but not sure I can make it to services in this shape. So, thank you all...
  5. G

    Ongoing daily, prayer - I am in a lot of pain & suffering right now (that has been ongoing), please, asking for mercies from the LORD Jesus Christ.

    Feeling very nauseous & dizzy this morning, feel tired & weak, asking for prayer, please. It is really bad this morning. Shaking uncontrollably, very sick feeling.
  6. G

    As Christian believers we know we are Heaven bound.

    It is often, just, that various people have funny ideas as to the "when" of that taking place. 1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1Th 4:17 Then we which are...
  7. G

    Ongoing daily, prayer - I am in a lot of pain & suffering right now (that has been ongoing), please, asking for mercies from the LORD Jesus Christ.

    To all, I have been in suffering all this week, been to the ER once (I.V. since I felt very dehydrated for some reason, even though I have been drinking water, & pain medication, anti-nausea medication, &c.), and my mother has been to ER once. She is still suffering from her spinal fractures...
  8. G

    Ongoing daily, prayer - I am in a lot of pain & suffering right now (that has been ongoing), please, asking for mercies from the LORD Jesus Christ.

    Asking for prayer, couldn't get much sleep last night, fitful, Feeling very weak, shaky all over, and waaaay tired, maybe dehydrated, dizziness in head, abdomen hurting, sometimes sharp shooting pains on left and right side occasionally (cannot tell if gas or something else), right shoulder...
  9. G

    Letter of Ignatius to Smyrnaeans is a forgery

    You are welcome. Interesting info you have presented. Thank you.
  10. G

    Letter of Ignatius to Smyrnaeans is a forgery

    Other letters by 'Ignatius', such as to the Magnesians, have 3 forms (shorter, longer and middle recension), and they conflict with each other. This is pointed out in this book here (page 155 onward) - The 7th Day The Sabbath - The Rest Of His Eternal Story (by Aaron Earnest) : Free Download...
  11. G

    Letter of Ignatius to Smyrnaeans is a forgery

    I would present the following information about Codex B (Vaticanus). As for Codex B, or the Vaticanus Codex, it is claimed by Rome to be a very early period (4th century AD) manuscript in Codex (book) form, but there are serious issues with that claim. It is not known when it (Codex B) arrived...
  12. G

    Ongoing daily, prayer - I am in a lot of pain & suffering right now (that has been ongoing), please, asking for mercies from the LORD Jesus Christ.

    Scarlett O, I am sorry, I forgot to thank you. I have been in so much pain and suffering lately, it just slipped my mind, though I did read that you have prayed or are praying for me. You are not forgotten by me, or more importantly, not forgotten by God, for your kindness.
Top