Are you claiming some special knowledge as to my motivation for posting the poll?
Nope I explained it all to Salty already.
As it stands you have no empirical basis for this conclusion.
I have enough. I explained it all to Salty.
If in your mind it is not a constitutional issue - what is the basis for your objections?
Um, I already went over all that.
To my knowledge this has not been proposed by anyone - but if those companies deicde to make such a condition of entering their establishments I am aware of no legal basis for forbidding them from doing so. It would however impact their business negatively so there is little chance that they would decide to do so.
Legal basis? So a thing just has to be legal for it to be okay with you?
Then it is your belief that there are no organized terrorist groups?
No this is not my belief. Let me explain again. All throughout history rulers have used fear to control the people. Pay attention now, this is known as knowledge. Okay? Are ya focused?
This is how it's always been. Nothing has changed in all that time to this day except for technology which gives today's rulers
far greater means of control.
Let me recommend a good book that covers this topic at length. I think you might have heard of the author. It's called the Holy Bible.
Study any ancient civilization that amounted to anything and what do they have in common?
The rulers used fear to control the people.
Let me repeat that.
The rulers used fear to control the people.
Now, how many times a day do we see some politician telling us that if we don't accept one of their "solutions" the
terrorists will git us?
Let me repeat that.
Now, how many times a day do we see some politician telling us that if we don't accept one of their "solutions" the terrorists will git us?
I hate to keep repeating myself but,
The rulers used fear to control the people.
Why you ask would rulers use fear to control the people? Because frightened people are easier to control.
Let me repeat that.
Frightened people are easier to control.
That's not just me saying that, it's all of history saying that.
No special knowledge needed.
Let me repeat that.
No special knowledge needed.
Knowledge is knowledge. Some people retain more of it than others that's all. Not like I ain't willing to share what I've retained. I've tried several times now but you keep refusing. I'd say that makes it "on you".
Apparently you don't have all the knowledge you could have because you don't want it.
I believe that what you are referring to is a mischaracterization at best.
I asked you a question. Who's interest is he (Chertoff) serving? Just answer it already.
Perhaps you could start another thread on that topic.
Working on it.
http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=68766
Are you being treated as a cow when required to pass through the metal detectors or when your carry on luggage is searched?
If not what is the difference?
What is this? You expect me to answer all your questions when you haven't answered mine? That'll be the day. :smilewinkgrin:
To the spell checkers. I'm doin the best I can.