Look I know this is a discussion board, and while there is a prayer forum, it doesn't get the views this forum gets, so I am asking the moderators to permit this request for prayer to remain here, and I would like to encourage all on this particular forum to use the comment section to say a prayer, and if need be to discuss this senseless murder of 298 people including three infants.
If you post a prayer for the families in the comment section, and maybe even what we the church can do to pray for the massive loss of innocent people today!
Our prayers can and will strengthen and help to carry those in mourning, through this loss!:applause:
Father, I join with my fellow Baptist brothers and sisters and ask that our prayers of comfort and peace go out immediately to those who are still numb with denial from the loss. To comfort those whose grief is so overwhelming at this time, and I pray that if there is a way that this tragedy can be turned into something good for those who remain behind, that this loss of life serves to remind the survivors and the world that Jesus is Lord, and that this prayer to be one of the drawing people into a deeper, more personal knowledge of Jesus as Savior and Lord! Amen!!!
If you post a prayer for the families in the comment section, and maybe even what we the church can do to pray for the massive loss of innocent people today!
Our prayers can and will strengthen and help to carry those in mourning, through this loss!:applause:
Father, I join with my fellow Baptist brothers and sisters and ask that our prayers of comfort and peace go out immediately to those who are still numb with denial from the loss. To comfort those whose grief is so overwhelming at this time, and I pray that if there is a way that this tragedy can be turned into something good for those who remain behind, that this loss of life serves to remind the survivors and the world that Jesus is Lord, and that this prayer to be one of the drawing people into a deeper, more personal knowledge of Jesus as Savior and Lord! Amen!!!