• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Antarctica

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
And who has been taking precipitation measurements? A group of exiled scientists?:p I prefer milder climates. Don’t get me wrong, I like snow. But I’m not that crazy. I’ll stick to where I can still plant a garden.
 

Salty

20,000 Posts Club
Administrator
And who has been taking precipitation measurements? A group of exiled scientists?:p I prefer milder climates. Don’t get me wrong, I like snow. But I’m not that crazy. I’ll stick to where I can still plant a garden.
So, if the Lord called you to go there....???
 

Mike B

Active Member
9. Antarctica is preferable over Mars to live.

I might disagree. Although freezing to death in both places is highly likely, at
least on Mars you get to see some cool stuff that nobody has ever seen before.
Antarctica is pretty bleak, whereas Mars has all kinds of surface features to explore
(while you're freezing to death).
 
Top