--------------------------------------------------
Michelle,
You keep rehashing the same stuff over and over again, it is as if you did not read anything I wrote since yesterday to you. Frankly if you cannot be bothered to discuss rather than repeating the same thing, and since there is no evolution whatsoever in the discussion, I can't see the point of continuing. I am not here to be in an open conflict with you over this, and I am not here to convert you to my belief within my belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was, is and will be. I will be saved, I am just not effectively saved right now, today, only potentially saved. You don't want to discuss about the difference between effective and potential, relative and absolute, fine, let's call it a day. Go on thinking you are safe from evil, and 100% safe and going to heaven, I have nothing against it, sister.
--------------------------------------------------
You continue to rehash the same thing also. I never said I was safe from evil, but I put all my trust and faith in Jesus Christ to keep me from this evil. I am assured by Jesus Christ himself that he will be able to keep me, just as he has said. I believe that Jesus Christ IS MY SAVIOUR, now and forever. I do not believe Jesus Christ will be my saviour. He is presently now, and forever my Lord and my Saviour, from the day HE called me out of my wretched state of darkness and sin, and saved me and brought me into HIS GLORIOUS LIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. It is HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS that HE has imputed to me forever. I thank and praise him daily for this, and know and trust HE will keep me, even though I may sometimes fail, he is good and faithful to pull me back, as he is the one who redeemed me and took upon himself my sins upon the cross. He knows me intimately, and I have given my entire self to him upon my salvation, as He bought me with a price, a very great price. It is sad, that you do not believe, nor do you seem to know this. I KNOW my Lord and Saviour, AND Know he is able and is also faithful. I trust in HIM - not in myself.
love in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour,
michelle
Michelle,
You keep rehashing the same stuff over and over again, it is as if you did not read anything I wrote since yesterday to you. Frankly if you cannot be bothered to discuss rather than repeating the same thing, and since there is no evolution whatsoever in the discussion, I can't see the point of continuing. I am not here to be in an open conflict with you over this, and I am not here to convert you to my belief within my belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was, is and will be. I will be saved, I am just not effectively saved right now, today, only potentially saved. You don't want to discuss about the difference between effective and potential, relative and absolute, fine, let's call it a day. Go on thinking you are safe from evil, and 100% safe and going to heaven, I have nothing against it, sister.
--------------------------------------------------
You continue to rehash the same thing also. I never said I was safe from evil, but I put all my trust and faith in Jesus Christ to keep me from this evil. I am assured by Jesus Christ himself that he will be able to keep me, just as he has said. I believe that Jesus Christ IS MY SAVIOUR, now and forever. I do not believe Jesus Christ will be my saviour. He is presently now, and forever my Lord and my Saviour, from the day HE called me out of my wretched state of darkness and sin, and saved me and brought me into HIS GLORIOUS LIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. It is HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS that HE has imputed to me forever. I thank and praise him daily for this, and know and trust HE will keep me, even though I may sometimes fail, he is good and faithful to pull me back, as he is the one who redeemed me and took upon himself my sins upon the cross. He knows me intimately, and I have given my entire self to him upon my salvation, as He bought me with a price, a very great price. It is sad, that you do not believe, nor do you seem to know this. I KNOW my Lord and Saviour, AND Know he is able and is also faithful. I trust in HIM - not in myself.
love in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour,
michelle