• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chalking for Christ

Ben W

Active Member
Site Supporter
I found this website on the Christian Top 1000, it is a ministry where the people involved do chalk pictures in a mall or somewhere popular before a crowd, as they are chalking they preach the word or pass around tracts. It looks like a really interesting ministry.

http://www.chalkingforchrist.com/
 

Dr. Bob

Administrator
Administrator
I have not seen a "chalk artist" in many, many years. Thought they had all been erased (okay, bad pun).

Remember some back in the 60's doing it to reach a crowd. Think that would not be as effective today.

But glad to see it has not disappeared completely! :cool:
 
D

dianetavegia

Guest
We had a fella come and do that for our AWANA sign up this year but I didn't get to see it. I teach the little kids and we keep them in another area.

The older kids and adults really liked it BUT they rave about the Crazy Tie Guy who does almost the same thing but juggles, etc.

www.crazytieguy.com

logowithpics.jpg
 

SaggyWoman

Active Member
I haven't seen chalk artists in years, either.

I have seen Jillybean. She is out of Waxhaw, NC, but has nothing to do with chalk.
 
Top