JamieinNH said:
Thanks for posting this link. I am sure it won't change anyone minds.. Some people won't even think of any other possiblitilies other than what they think now.
People are not openminded enough to review documents/films and then make a decision. They only want to spout off and deflect. ...
I'll be glad to spout off.
I've studyed enough of THE 9/11 Commission Report
(Authorized Version, First Edition) (Norton & co., undated)
On 9/11 I saw live the second building to collapse.
I figured that some bad guys, willing to die to confuse
Satan America, had done it -- it was part of the Grand Stanic
Conspiracy: the one that brought inquisition, Communism,
various and sundry 'ethnic clensings' etc., etc.
I've found no reason to change my belief.
In fact, under Carter I learned about PC = politically correct,
It is politically correct to be searching for the truth.
But when you find it and find it isn't some clammy thought
that seems dandy but is a person: Messiah Yeshua,
(AKA: 'Iesus' in the KJV1611 Edition, 'Jesus' in the KJV1769
Edition). When you find that truth, under PC - you are damned.
This world isn't my home,
I'm just passin' through.
My treasure is laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue.
Anyway, it is strangely & falsly arrogant
to say in short: you gotta study the misinformation
until you agree with me. Well, I can abe arrogant also:
If you don't agree with Ed Edwards, you are
WAY OUT OF LINE.
Some bad muslim terrorists with more fervor than
common sense flew some hi-jacked planes into
some buildings. Those buildings fell from the point of
impact down (WTC-7 was bombed from the top
by splatter from the other tawo and fell ground up -
just like a planned (but not a planned) fall.
It wasn't the government I was part of at all --
that is paranoia (a totally curable mental condition)
IMHO the bad muslim terrorists (and any kind of terrorists
like Christian abortionist killerss) should be killed as close to
home as possible. Amen.