1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Common Ground Coffee House #99

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Up in the Gen Dis section in the thread on Roy Moore.

I was an implied reprobate and only trying to be a martyer. :laugh: Ah well, such is life if you dare to debate!

You got you a project to work on yet?

I haven't quite finished my bathroom cause we took a week off to get ready for this testing. Us old folks take a lot of practice! Now I've realize that I have not one but TWO baby shower gifts to get made in the next week or so! The first is for a couple at karate. The second is for my first great niece who is due to arrive in a couple of months.

That reminds me, I haven't talked to my brother the granddad in a couple weeks. I think I'll go call him!

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Congrats MK! :thumbsup:

I think I'm going to hide out in here and stay out of the debate forums. I don't belong there. I get ripped to shreds... :eek:

Jim: Does the Auto Vent impair driving vision? I would have to put it in the front seat as the back seats have windows that open from the side (as opposed to rolling down) and only about 3 inches on a slant.

I would love to have one in my bathroom though. We get out of the shower and dry off and we're still wet!!!

Does everyone have their food prepared for the big 100th anniversary party??? :smilewinkgrin:

I am a morning person so I thought I would leave the food preparation up to you night owls. That way when I get up in the morning, everything will be done and we can all celebrate! :laugh:

3. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Well now Sue, ya'll know I don't cook much. But seein' as it is Friday night, I'll have some cold pizza ready! ;)

Nah, if'n we're going to celebrate in the morning then I'll throw in a nice batch of French Toast (made with french bread not loaf bread) and maple syrup, a few pounds of bacon and sausage and a loaf of banana bread. Of course the cold pizza will still be available if anyone does want it! :laugh:

#303 menageriekeeper, Jul 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2006
  4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Sounds good to me Cindi!

I am relocating before I go to bed (which is now). Y'all can use the kitchen facilities, supplies, ingredients, etc. that I stocked up on for just this occasion.

Let's go join the partyyyyyyyyyyy!
    §ue [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.