paidagogos
Active Member
From time to time, banner ads appear at the top of our screens for this board. Recently, two ads featuring Messiah Seminary and Andersonville Seminary appeared at the top of my screen. I visited the Messiah web site and compared it with Andersonville Theological Seminary. I would encourage other members to visit both web sites to compare and contrast these two online and unaccredited seminaries. There are big differences, IMHO. To sweeten the pot, I would include Louisianna Baptist University and Bethany Theological Seminary . I think you will find an obvious difference in attitude toward education and academics.
Compare and contrast:
1. Faculty qualifications
2. Attitude toward accreditation
3. Courses and curriculum
4. Methods of instruction
5. Professionalism of the web site
6. Rigor of the curriculum (Hint: note the amount of Greek and Hebrew required as opposed to the fluff such as leadership, methods, etc)
This is a good opportunity to compare the less than wonderfull schools with what can be done in distance education. I value your comments.
Compare and contrast:
1. Faculty qualifications
2. Attitude toward accreditation
3. Courses and curriculum
4. Methods of instruction
5. Professionalism of the web site
6. Rigor of the curriculum (Hint: note the amount of Greek and Hebrew required as opposed to the fluff such as leadership, methods, etc)
This is a good opportunity to compare the less than wonderfull schools with what can be done in distance education. I value your comments.