Humblesmith
Member
For what it's worth....
I'm in the online/distance program at Southern Evangelical, and for me, it's either get the education online or not at all. The specific program at SES is not taught anywhere close to me, and I'm not in a position to ask the rest of my family to give up their lives and move.
Further, I have done about 60 graduate hours at state schools, culminating in an M.Ed. Almost all of that was significantly easier than what I'm doing now at seminary.
What I'm missing by not attending the brick and mortar building is the comraderie and making the contacts.
I'm in the online/distance program at Southern Evangelical, and for me, it's either get the education online or not at all. The specific program at SES is not taught anywhere close to me, and I'm not in a position to ask the rest of my family to give up their lives and move.
Further, I have done about 60 graduate hours at state schools, culminating in an M.Ed. Almost all of that was significantly easier than what I'm doing now at seminary.
What I'm missing by not attending the brick and mortar building is the comraderie and making the contacts.