1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Did Jesus have Mary’s DNA?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by canadyjd, Jul 27, 2021.

1. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What isn't clear about not inheriting sin?Yes all His creation was good Before Adam sinned there was no sin in the world. Once sin entered in to the world temptation came to all men. We all have the propensity to sin. We are weak with out Christ. God punished Adam and Eve for there sin by banishing them from the garden so they wouldn't eat of the tree of life. This still does not prove your theory that Babies are born sinners. Where is your proof?
    MB

2. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    How? How would that make what was "very good" not very good?
    Why? Why did who was "very good" sin?
    Not theory. And you did not answer my question. What has God's knowledge have to do with it being Adam's sin? Genesis 3:22? I need to know how you understand this? What has that have to do with this?

3. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. How does scripture say man is a born sinner you need to answer this question. I will not pay for Adam's sin all men pay for there own sins. At first Adam had no experience with temptation I can only speculate as to why Adam sinned.
    MB

4. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    He brought sin in to the world where before his sin there was none. He and Eve were the first to sin. Sin is contagious like a disease. It spreads. Adam and Eve are not responsible for the rest of man. We all sin by choice. Yet Babes do not sin until they understand what sin is
    MB

5. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Adam was sinless before he sinned. And I I would guess you believe babies are born sinless. Psalms 58:3.

Again, you did not answer my question. What has God's knowledge have to do with it being Adam's sin? Genesis 3:22? I need to know how you understand this? What has that have to do with this?

6. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Psalms 58:3 teaches otherwise.
    You need to understand Genesis 2:17 and all of Genesis 3. Noting Genesis 3:22.

7. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Psalms 58:3 teaches the wicked were wicked before they are born.​

8. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well what do you know you found a contradiction.
    Psa 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Babies do not speak they cry. Have you ever heard a baby speak? They do not know the Law and because of that they are not accountable. So where is there sin are you there Judge. You know sin is not accountable to anyone until they reach the age of accountability. Do they have teeth because verse 6 ask God to break there teeth This is not God speaking this is a man

Or else you just do not see very well. A Psalm is a song. You can believe what ever you want to Babies are not born sinners
    MB

9. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Babies do not speak they cry. Have you ever heard a baby speak? They do not know the Law and because of that they are not accountable. So where is there sin are you there Judge. You know sin is not accountable to anyone until they reach the age of accountability. Do they have teeth because verse 6 ask God to break there teeth This is not God speaking this is a man

Or else you just do not see very well. A Psalm is a song. You can believe what ever you want to Babies are not born sinners
    If it was salvivic you'd have something. The man who wrote the song obviously hates children
    MB

10. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. The contradiction Is a wrong interpertation. Not the word of God.

11. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you think God cannot understand a baby, just because a baby does not speak as we can?