1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Different interpretations based on different interpretations.... lol

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TheOldRanger, Dec 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If you convinced me Jesus was conceived of sinful flesh, I wouldn’t be Catholic, Baptist or Protestant, all Christianity would be proven false at that point.

Jesus had to be the unblemished Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. His unblemished sinless flesh and blood was the only worthy sacrifice to save us from sin and death.

2. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course He was but that does not make God a sinner or make mary not a sinner.

You have been shown the truth in scripture and you willfully ignore it. The consequence is on your head.

I have been willing to engage with you for this long in the hope that you would trust the Word of God but it has proven to be impossible for you to let go of the RCC errant teaching.

May God have mercy on your soul and in the future open your eyes to His truth.

3. Mikoo

Mikoo Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great. Baptist pastor. My statement is still true. Do you deny it?

Really? It is more like, without God we would have no Bible. There. I fixed it for the arrogant man.

4. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That doesn’t explain anything?

Is he saying Jesus was “implanted” so Mary’s status sinner or not doesn’t matter?

5. Mikoo

Mikoo Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! You are still trying to call God a liar. You still don't believe Him! God gave you the answer to YOUR can't get past 'You will conceive'.
    And your response just shows how deeply entrenched the rc lies, false and heretical teaching/doctrines of the fallible pope and his cohorts have hardened your heart to the Word of God when it is plainly given to you.

Your disagreement is with God. You (and the false teachers of your denomination) will be held accountable for your heretical/false teachings/doctrines. And God tells us how (Matthew 18-6). Unless of course you don't believe Him at His Word here too.

Again. This statemen is true from the Word of God: No need for the false Mary (sinless) of the rc denomination. She 'conceived' by being 'overshadowed' the power of God, the Holy Spirit, the Most High and for THAT REASON Jesus was holy and was called the Son of God!

Isn't that awesome! Jesus being God (sinless) had NOTHING to do with Mary. It was, and always was God.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mikoo

Mikoo Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You may continue to if you wish. I answered him in Post #358. God's Word answers how Jesus was 'conceived'. You can see his response to God's answer from His Word. He continues to disagree with God about Mary, which to me, he is calling God a liar.
    I will throw no more 'pearls'. I will take and follow God's Word in Matthew 7:6.

7. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I know. It doesn’t answer what we a talking about.

8. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Cathode will not believe the clear Word of God there is no more that you or I can do for him. As you said he is hell in the sway of the RCC false dogma's.

I have no more to say to him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Today there are no Apostles, no speaking gifts of prophecy, no spoken gifts being words of knowledge. The given written word of God, our 66 book Bible, are our sole authority in all matters of the faith practice. Our 27 book New Testament are our sole Apostolic source.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There are no Apostles today for any such authority.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thread closed due to length

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.