bmore4Christ
New Member
Hello All,
I attended a Baptist Bible College in the mid west during the 1980's and needed at that time 3 credits to get my BA degree.
The last 20 years I have been in professional sales & out of his will. Now, the Lord has burdened my heart to complete my degree and serve HIM.
My major was Biblical/Pastoral Studies.
I have been out of touch with the school over the years and would like to complete my degree as quickly as I can.
I have contacted my former school via email,but would appreciate any recommendations from you.
Thanks
bmore
York,PA
I attended a Baptist Bible College in the mid west during the 1980's and needed at that time 3 credits to get my BA degree.
The last 20 years I have been in professional sales & out of his will. Now, the Lord has burdened my heart to complete my degree and serve HIM.
My major was Biblical/Pastoral Studies.
I have been out of touch with the school over the years and would like to complete my degree as quickly as I can.
I have contacted my former school via email,but would appreciate any recommendations from you.
Thanks
bmore
York,PA