• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Favorite political magazine?

Which is your favorite political magazine?

  • Reason

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Economist

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • National Review

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nation

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • New Republic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreign Policy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mother Jones

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Weekly Standard

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The New York Times Magazine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify so can check it out!)

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11

David Lamb

Well-Known Member
Ivon Denosovich said:
Mine is definitely Reason.
I don't have a favourite political magazine, but if I did, it probably would not be one of those listed in this poll, which I imagine are all American. (Not that I am anti-American :) ). I've never heard of "Mother Jones", etc.
 

Ivon Denosovich

New Member
David Lamb said:
I don't have a favourite political magazine, but if I did, it probably would not be one of those listed in this poll, which I imagine are all American. (Not that I am anti-American :) ). I've never heard of "Mother Jones", etc.

Mother Jones may be the leftist publication we have. (By American standards.)
 
Top