• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fishing buddy

tyndale1946

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
I had a fishing buddy like that once. I’d go throw netting for whiting and each time I came back to put more fish in the bucket, I found the bucket empty.
There was not an ounce of guilt on her face.

That what you get for not giving your fishing buddy people food... Brother Glen:Biggrin
 

JonC

Moderator
Moderator
Keep the buddy.

How about the boat?
I'm enjoying the boat. My buddy just needs more experience to be a sea dog.

We were thinking about a camper, decided on a boat. It's small (16 ft) so it fits in the garage).
 

agedman

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
I'm enjoying the boat. My buddy just needs more experience to be a sea dog.

We were thinking about a camper, decided on a boat. It's small (16 ft) so it fits in the garage).
That really is a very good size for fishing. Larger sizes just seem to me to become glory seeking. But that is just me.

Also, depending on the camper setup, you can sometimes put a sixteen ft or smaller boat on top and have the best of both.
 

tyndale1946

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
Not you Jon but if your fishing buddy is a bachelor he would attract the ladies more in a speedo... Brother Glen:Laugh
 
Top