1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greg Abbott has COVID-19

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Baptist Believer, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yet another obvious false statement.
    Here is the list of mask types tested:

2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My Dad died in this hospital, the end of Nov. The only good thing I have to say about his treatment was that he didn’t get put on a vent. These #’s are just as manufactured as the treatments they provide. I have no faith in the medical community right now. Bought & paid for.

Biden has mandated shots for all who work in nursing homes, or he will withhold government medicare/medicaid. He does this in the same breath where he praises Cuomo for a job well done which included the willful deaths to nursing home residents. Agenda driven, right down the line.

3. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh....no, those numbers are legitimate (I can't speak for other areas).

I would not want to be put on a vent either. My wife and I have a friend (her former boss when we lived in TN) who had covid last year and that was her fear. She said she thought she was dying (could not breathe) but has recovered just fine (then got the vaccination). She's in her 60's.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. I mean an accurate article. Don't know about the author's head. But he does seem less creative with the data than many.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m interested, did they also use Remdesivir as well as other products? Just a note, I asked my doctor for a fenofibrate script which he straight up refused. He told me to get the vaccine which I straight up refused. And of course he never bothered to justify his recommendation, just do it!

8. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Those medications have shown to have no effect on preventing covid, but if you have covid they may help. I don't think a reputable doc would prescribe them without a reason.

Also, both have side effects so unless you had covid it would be just a needless risk. If you do have covid there are additional risks of using those meds (you'd have to weigh the risk of the virus against the meds).

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All I got out of it is that people are still during, even after both shots. I didn’t see any dialog about what the spike protein does to the body. I already had a heart attack at 48yo... obviously I have anxiety about this affecting my heart rate. My wife has had 3 blood clots already and she has breast cancer so what will these vaccines do to exasperate her condition... is it even effective with all that chemotherapy in her body? I never get straight answers.

10. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    His point is not to look at the data with an agenda. This was from the UK where deaths were rising and between those who got a shot and those who didn't the former comprised the higher number of deaths.

But only 2% were fully vaccinated, the majority of the population have been vaccinated.

While some see this as the vacvine not working, the actual data is what would be expected with an effective vaccine.

The vaccine hoped to be 95% effective in preventing death. It has been.

But the end is not now so we do not know how it will ultimately look.

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I might have pancreatic cancer that we are testing. At my age, if I do indeed have it, I’d have less than a 5% survival rate, so really what’s the down side?

12. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Choosing your poison, I guess. Hope your test comes out good, BTW.

13. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They gave my Dad Remdesivir, it finished him. More info:

Consider the fact that remdesivir, an experimental drug, was fast-tracked as the “standard of care” for ‘Covid’ early on by Anthony Fauci, and was originally the only approved ‘Covid” treatment for American hospitals, even though this drug does not work against anything, and causes many adverse reactions, body organ failure, and a high incidence of death. “Remdesivir was one of four drugs in a clinical trial for Ebola in 2018, and was dropped from the study before it was over, after a safety review revealed that it had the highest death rate of the drugs being tested.” One of only two studies cited by Fauci for the recommended use of this toxic drug was the Ebola Trial in 2018, and in that trial, the manufacturer, Gilead Sciences, only tested 53 patients for just 28 days. Gilead had close ties, monetary interests, and partnership with the CDC and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), headed up by Fauci.

In Gilead’s cohort study, they reported “that of 61 patients treated with the drug, eight were excluded for missing information, 32 (60%) of 53 remaining patients reported adverse events including increased liver enzymes, diarrhea, rash, and kidney function impairment. Twelve patients (23%) had “serious” adverse events including multiple-organ-dysfunction syndrome, septic shock, acute kidney injury, and hypotension (low blood pressure).”

In the second Ebola study, after results from the first 499 participants had been reviewed, the trial’s safety monitors recommended that two drugs—ZMapp and remdesivir—be dropped from the remainder of the trial. These two drugs were much less effective at preventing death.

Overall, about 50% of people who received either Zmapp or remdesivir died during the trial. In contrast, only about 35% of people who received either Mab114 or REGN-EB3 died. Three participants died of side effects thought to be related to treatment—two in the ZMapp group and one in the remdesivir group.

Fauci knew of the deadly nature of the poisonous remdesivir at least as early as 2018, but chose to use this dangerous drug with fast-track FDA approval in October of 2020 as the “standard of care,” and the primary treatment in all U.S. hospitals for all “Covid” patients. That means that American patients across this country were not treated, but murdered.

The secondary drug being used as a stand-alone and in combination with remdesivir is another deadly experimental corticosteroid called dexamethasone. According to eHealthMe, “Death is found among people who take Dexamethasone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.”

According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), “in recovery, treatment with dexamethasone conferred a “survival benefit” among participants who required supplemental oxygen at enrollment. In the dexamethasone group, 23.3% of participants died within 28 days of enrollment.”

14. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dexamethasone is NOT a "deadly experimental corticosteroid."

I have taken it numerous times in conjunction with diagnosis of Cushing's Disease.

There's series of "low dose" and "high dose" tests that the patient takes. One test indicates whether or not one has Cushing's Syndrome (the overarching condition) caused by a hormone secreting tumor in the body. The other test determines whether or not the tumor is on the pituitary gland.

I have taken dexamethasone at least seven times, in both high and low dose levels. What is does is suppress the production of ACTH while tells the adrenal glands to make cortisol that sends one's immune system into high gear. One of the issues with COVID-19 is something called a cytokine storm, where your body's immune system overreacts to the unknown virus and ends up damaging internal organs. Dexamethasone helps moderate the immune system's reaction so that it doesn't kill the patient.

Dexamethasone is routinely prescribed for a variety of conditions and is kept in stock in pharmacies. It is anything but "experimental" or "deadly."

• Like Like x 1
  15. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    its the manufacturers label on the mask box warning that they do not. Full stop!

16. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can’t live forever

17. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The P95 mask filters at least 95% of airborne particles and is strongly resistant to oil.

They actually have a PF of 10 for nuclear particles (smaller than a Helium atom)....which is not very good, but they do block some alpha particles.

18. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    True....at least not in this body.

19. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, I pray for a big big negative on that test. May God protect us all.

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And Jehovah God layeth a charge on the man, saying, 'Of every tree of the garden eating thou dost eat; and of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou dost not eat of it, for in the day of thine eating of it -- dying thou dost die.'

Side note.

And looking across the table said to the other two persons," Watch Em, after eating, they will do everything they can think of and invent to do all they can to overcome It."