1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Halloween is almost here again

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wouldn't zombies be a representation of the spiritually dead, and thus destined for hell? <grin>

2. puros_bran

puros_bran Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I actually think zombies represent societal fear of it's self, but that's for another thread somewhere.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know who I am but who are all you zombies?

4. Lukasaurus

Lukasaurus Member

5. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, he was born on National Blueberry Popsicle Day, whatever that may mean. :D:D:D:D:D

6. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does anyone on here decorate for Halloween?... The neighbor next door has life size skeletons hanging from his roof and porch... The guy two doors up has an ten foot inflatable spider in a web on his front lawn and the guy across the street has tombstones decorating his lawn and an inflatable demonic lite up twenty foot tree that makes various horrid sounds... He also has computer generated demonic shadows that run across his front room window... That is just a few things on our street... On Halloween we turn off all the lights, bury ourselves in the back room and watch TV... Sorry kids no candy here!... Brother Glen:)