abigail123
New Member
I've been paying more attention to how SEO is changing for healthcare websites, and I'm curious what others are seeing. Rankings seem to depend on more than just keywords now, especially with local search, helpful content, technical SEO, and newer search features.
For those who work in SEO or digital marketing, which area do you think has made the biggest difference recently? I'm also interested in how people evaluate SEO companies before deciding who to work with. I found this Best Medical SEO Companies comparison while researching the topic and thought it might be useful for the discussion.
For those who work in SEO or digital marketing, which area do you think has made the biggest difference recently? I'm also interested in how people evaluate SEO companies before deciding who to work with. I found this Best Medical SEO Companies comparison while researching the topic and thought it might be useful for the discussion.
Last edited: