SaggyWoman
Active Member
Let us know.
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
This describes the church I currently pastor. There wasn't really an organized split, but we did loose about half our regular attenders a couple of years before I came. It takes YEARS to get over something like that.Carolina Baptist said:Is it a split if there was no organized group leaving?
I was at a church where a large portion of the members left and went to other churches. I was one that left. It was an issue with the pastor. There was no big fight, just a lot of people who "just couldn't stay after...".
as it disintegrated,