• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hi, I am GMM, FREE Christian eBooks & films. Enjoy!

GMM

New Member
GMM
I want to introduce my site, HelpYourFaith.Net which is all Christian and all free. It has eBooks, films, helpful videos, short stories, and more. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • aaa A 1st QUEST FOR Great Stones of Jeremiah.png
    aaa A 1st QUEST FOR Great Stones of Jeremiah.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 6
  • aaa A 2nd QUEST FOR MT SINAI (2).png
    aaa A 2nd QUEST FOR MT SINAI (2).png
    213.3 KB · Views: 4
  • aaa A 3rd QUEST FOR MT SINAI.png
    aaa A 3rd QUEST FOR MT SINAI.png
    148 KB · Views: 4
  • aaa A 21c8d611-29e1-490c-8127-439783f5a126[1]_-_Copy (1)300dpi - zzzz - Copy.jpg
    aaa A 21c8d611-29e1-490c-8127-439783f5a126[1]_-_Copy (1)300dpi - zzzz - Copy.jpg
    958.8 KB · Views: 3
  • aaa A Book 3..png
    aaa A Book 3..png
    111.6 KB · Views: 3
  • aaa A BOOK 5, BOOK Layman - Copy - Copy.jpg
    aaa A BOOK 5, BOOK Layman - Copy - Copy.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 3
  • aaa A BOOK 8, BOOK QUEST FOR MT SINAI (2).jpg
    aaa A BOOK 8, BOOK QUEST FOR MT SINAI (2).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 3
  • aaa A BOOK 8, BOOK QUEST FOR MT SINAI (4).png
    aaa A BOOK 8, BOOK QUEST FOR MT SINAI (4).png
    419.4 KB · Views: 3
  • aaa A BOOK 8, BOOK QUEST FOR MT SINAI (5) - Copy.png
    aaa A BOOK 8, BOOK QUEST FOR MT SINAI (5) - Copy.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 4
  • aaa A PosterBESTjpg - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.png
    aaa A PosterBESTjpg - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • Like
Reactions: Kai

CoachedByChrist

New Member
Welcome, GMM! I love seeing free resources put into the hands of believers, and a whole site of ebooks, films, and short stories is a generous gift. As a fellow author of two books, I know the long hours hiding behind something like this. Keep going, and I pray your site lands in front of the people who need it most. What kind of stories do you enjoy creating most?
 

GMM

New Member
Welcome, GMM! I love seeing free resources put into the hands of believers, and a whole site of ebooks, films, and short stories is a generous gift. As a fellow author of two books, I know the long hours hiding behind something like this. Keep going, and I pray your site lands in front of the people who need it most. What kind of stories do you enjoy creating most?
Thanks, Brother!
 

Kai

Member
Welcome and thanks for sharing.

I would like to point out that this website is not a secure connection on my end. Proceed with caution.
 

Salty

20,000 Posts Club
Administrator
Welcome and thanks for sharing.

I would like to point out that this website is not a secure connection on my end. Proceed with caution.
If anyone encounters any problems - be sure to contact the admin team
 

GMM

New Member
Thanks, everyone, for the welcome!
Even if one is not interested in the subjects I posted, please take a look; the films have trailers and are on ten platforms, including Amazon Prime, as are the eBooks. But on our site, all are free. HelpYourFaith.Net
Once at the site, at the top you can click on "True Stores", "Helpful Videos", and "Podcast", or scroll down and click on the eBooks, view trailers and their films, then some funny videos, and videos of the Exodus Sea crossing and the location of Mt. Sinai (Totally new locations for both!), and more. Enjoy!
 

Kai

Member
Even if one is not interested in the subjects I posted, please take a look; the films have trailers and are on ten platforms, including Amazon Prime, as are the eBooks. But on our site, all are free. HelpYourFaith.Net

I will absolutely check it out and look forward to doing so once the security concern is resolved. :)

Screenshot 2026-10-10 at 6.40.28 PM.png
 

Kai

Member
I attempted to open the site with a different browser, and the security message no longer appears. I suppose I should have tried that to begin with. Confused

Thanks again @GMM for sharing these resources. I will now start delving in! :Thumbsup
 
  • Like
Reactions: GMM

GMM

New Member
Hi, I am Garry Matheny.
I was born in 1950. When I was 18, I wrecked a brand-new car, which made my dad upset. Almost died from that wreck and decided I would try to make my dad proud of me. He wanted me to join the Navy; I did, he wanted me to be a diver, simply because he liked watching a TV series (Sea Hunt), so I became a Navy Diver. “Honor your father and mother… the Fifth Commandment, but I did not know the Bible then, and the church we went to never told us how to be saved. I was saved in the Navy through God’s faithful witness.
I became a Navy Saturation Diver on the nuclear submarine USS Halibut 587, received the Legion of Merit, and surrendered to serve our Lord while in Siberia on a then-classified special op. I graduated from Pacific Coast Baptist Bible College in 1979, and Nancy and I were married then. We started a church in Poulsbo, WA, and got it self-supporting, then off to Romania as missionaries for 30 years, starting three more churches and a Bible Institute. We are both in our 70s and trying to start another church, but it is going slow. Still, we are having fun; I could not be happy sitting in front of a TV set till I died. (^:
Thank you all for being lights for Jesus Christ!
 

Attachments

  • Garry & Nancy Matheny.jpg
    Garry & Nancy Matheny.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 0

Kai

Member
Great introduction.

We've also got lots of various theological discussions going on here. Would love to know your thoughts.

God bless.
 
Top