1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured If this world sickens you

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Cathode, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ahhhh… all this sentiment … this “Kum By Ahhh” stuff is making me want to vomit.

is Jesus an idealist now?

2. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Read what I wrote. Did I say "Daniel, Revelation, and the prophets are worthless"?
    Not at all. You have it all wrong.
    I stated that @Oseas3 s works would be considered as wood, hay, and stubble and burn up when he meets His King.
    We have a God-given task to be Ambassadors of Reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5) and failure to fulfill this task because we kept attempting to interpret Revelation and Daniel as some futurist event rather than a present call to endurance will result in us building with wood, hay, and stubble rather than with gold, silver, and precious stones.

3. Mikoo

Mikoo Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just wondering? How are you fulfilling this 'task'?

4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.Matthew 16:23
    In fact you are working as an ambassador or messenger of the son of perdition revealed in Genesis 3:1.

By the way, the War is against three unclean spirits like frogs(Why frogs), that come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon(red Dragon-Revelation 12:7-12), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast(Beast of sea-Rev.13:1-10)), and out of the mouth of the false prophet(Revelation 12:11).
    Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )