News For Fans Of British Comedy
John Inman, the actor who played Mr. Humphries on the British Comedy "Are You Being Served", has died (March 8). He was 71 years old.
While there were many things about Inman's lifestyle that, as a Christian I find offensive, his performances on AYBS were priceless. As a fan of British comedy I am saddened by his death, as a Christian I am saddened even more by his eternity (1Cor 6:9-10). :tear:
John Inman, the actor who played Mr. Humphries on the British Comedy "Are You Being Served", has died (March 8). He was 71 years old.
While there were many things about Inman's lifestyle that, as a Christian I find offensive, his performances on AYBS were priceless. As a fan of British comedy I am saddened by his death, as a Christian I am saddened even more by his eternity (1Cor 6:9-10). :tear: