I guess the question I am getting to is, Is it sinful to become so indebted?
which it is not.
debt isn't a bad thing, you can use some of that debt as leverage in growing yourself fiscally if you do it right.
don't feel bad about taking out loans for schooling. Personally I didn't have to take out loans for my seminary but I did for my undergrad so no worries. Also get seminary out of the way as soon as possible and get into a Kingdom focused church that takes care of its staff.
I think you're on the right track! Be encouraged! Too many people will try to hinder us on our journeys with dealing with minute details. Don't be hindered! You're doing great
which it is not.
debt isn't a bad thing, you can use some of that debt as leverage in growing yourself fiscally if you do it right.
don't feel bad about taking out loans for schooling. Personally I didn't have to take out loans for my seminary but I did for my undergrad so no worries. Also get seminary out of the way as soon as possible and get into a Kingdom focused church that takes care of its staff.
I think you're on the right track! Be encouraged! Too many people will try to hinder us on our journeys with dealing with minute details. Don't be hindered! You're doing great