I
ILUVLIGHT
Guest
Hi Major B;
Truth is not a balance of both doctrines, but a total surrender of one's self to Christ. A complete commitment ignoring all else. I seek to better understand why any man would accept the doctrines of men when the doctrine of Christ is so clear.
May God Bless You;
Mike
So are you saying that men have a choice but not really?. Or are you saying that in order for God to have total control, man has no choice. Is Salvation a mutual understanding that comes from faith in Christ?. Or is it made to happen by God alone?. It can't be a combination of both. I don't throw out any scripture either, but take it as a whole in context. Rather than a few sentences here and there.Any doctrine which denies God's total control of salvation is out of balance.
Any doctrine that denies the total free offer and responsibility of man to believe is out of balance.
Truth is not a balance of both doctrines, but a total surrender of one's self to Christ. A complete commitment ignoring all else. I seek to better understand why any man would accept the doctrines of men when the doctrine of Christ is so clear.
May God Bless You;
Mike