North Carolina Tentmaker said:
Huh?
Can you explain this statement. Honestly, I just don't understand what you are saying.
Sure:
Isaiah 55:8¶For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isa 55:10For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
Isa 55:11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.
Do you mean that even though people will hear and understand God's word that the Holy Spirit will somehow be limited? That just does not make sense to me.
Of course it doesn't, and that is not what I said.
When a man places God's word within the confines of his intellect, he is then limiting the dealings of the Spirit.
One cannot limit God.
Those who have ears to hear and eyes to see understand what thus saith the Lord and are then prospered beyond the intellect!!!:godisgood: