• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Last call for Verizon landlines

Deacon

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
For a long time Verizon would charge you more if you didn't want a landline!

We moved and don't use Verizon anymore.

Rob
 

Kai

Member
I live in a semi-rural area, and cellular reception can be hit or miss at times. Having a landline would be convenient but not worth the extra cost for the rare instances when I would need the connection to be crystal clear. I suppose it's cheaper for me to walk down the hill and make those calls when I have to.
 
Top