1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Matthew 26:39

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by kyredneck, Jul 18, 2022.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cool, did you get to do any touring on land? See any whales or Kodiak bears?

2. Dave G

Dave G Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The same thing He asked of the Father in Mark 14:32-36 and Luke 22:39-44, as well as this:

" Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour."( John 12:27 ).

I agree...but He didn't ask.
    He fulfilled the will of the Father and went to the cross.

The purpose of going?
    To save His people from their sins ( Matthew 1:21 ).

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We saw otters and many whales, a mother with her calf, Orcas circling where a colony of seals were, waiting for any to test the waters:Sneaky Eagles and puffins and bears... Oh my and a mother brown bear with two cubs, who put on quite a road show... My wife was so happy, she loves baby animals... Especially in the wild... After doing a marathon on a cruise ship, we are exhausted after being on Jewel Of The Seas... Didn't do any fishing but some of our group caught salmon... Was it cold but the weather was nice, when you are right next to glaciers, ice takes on a new meaning... This Southern California native about froze his blank off... Wife lived most of her life in Colorado, where there is a lot of snow... Sunny doesn't do snow... Snow way!!!... Okay brethren, eat your heart out!... Brother Glen:Biggrin

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1