I was hesitant to use this title because of all the discussions going on about word usage and meaning etc... But folks humor me and just deal with it!
The missionaries that we support are almost all under funded. How about the ones you or your church supports what is their funding status? I know one missionary who's funding is reduced when they come back to the USA for what ever reason! NOT a good thing in my view. But now to my point I would like you to consider increasing your missionary support by $10.00 per month or add a new missionary to your support group. These little bits help and do add up. Can you afford .033 cents per day?
I remember once I started supporting a new missions family with this little amount but do you know what - it was just what they needed to complete their funding requirements and go to the Philippines.
The missionaries that we support are almost all under funded. How about the ones you or your church supports what is their funding status? I know one missionary who's funding is reduced when they come back to the USA for what ever reason! NOT a good thing in my view. But now to my point I would like you to consider increasing your missionary support by $10.00 per month or add a new missionary to your support group. These little bits help and do add up. Can you afford .033 cents per day?
I remember once I started supporting a new missions family with this little amount but do you know what - it was just what they needed to complete their funding requirements and go to the Philippines.