Are there any born again Christians being mentioned for 2016? Is there even one?
Has there been any? Ever?
Yes, Jimmy Carter - and we know how that worked out.
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Are there any born again Christians being mentioned for 2016? Is there even one?
Has there been any? Ever?
Are there any born again Christians being mentioned for 2016? Is there even one?
Scott Walker is all but officially running.
Are there any born again Christians being mentioned for 2016? Is there even one?
Has there been any? Ever?
I am not familiar with his testimony. Based on the OP, all Christians should support his candidacy. I hope he gets the nod. I don't think I could take 20+ months of lunacy.
Mike Huckabee might run. He recently quit his show on Fox.
Mike Huckabee in 2008.
And that would be incorrect. Based on the OP, the only thing that can rightfully be deduced is that Christians should NOT support candidates who reject Jesus Christ.:thumbs:
What would be the difference?
padredurand said:Based on the OP, all Christians should support his candidacy.
And they should not support his candidacy if there is another Christian candidate they want to support.
All I said is that it is a disgustingly disgraceful thing for followers of Jesus to support candidates who reject Jesus Christ.
Suppose there are no candidates on any ticket that proclaim to be followers of the Lord Jesus?
Zaac said:All I said is that it is a disgustingly disgraceful thing for followers of Jesus to support candidates who reject Jesus Christ.
If that's the case the only election you can participate in is elders and deacons at the home church -- and that might be too close to call.
I suppose you'd have to write in Blackbird for POTUS. Four years would be along time off the farm but if you got it to do.....
That's a whole heap of disgust! If the candidate for dog catcher in Upper Podunk isn't a believer I can't support his run? What about the village mayor, town counsel, county representative, sheriff, state assembly.........
If that's the case the only election you can participate in is elders and deacons at the home church -- and that might be too close to call.
If that's the case the only election you can participate in is elders and deacons at the home church -- and that might be too close to call.
Comic relief .... very medicinal. :flower:
Mike Huckabee - he will never win the GOP ticket let alone the White House. He opens his mouth too much and too many stupid things come out.
It's not going to happen.
If that's the case the only election you can participate in is elders and deacons at the home church -- and that might be too close to call.
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.:laugh:
That's what I said after he got his talk show. I personally think that at this point he's talked too much and cornered himself on too many things to win.
But I'd vote for him before I'd vote for Mitt Romney.:laugh:
I don't know who I want on the GOP ticket. It's too depressing to think about.
But you are right about Huckabee. He has blabbed too much.
Interesting, what are some of these things he has said that gives you concern?
My name is Mitt Romney.
My family fled to Mexico to practice Polygamy.
Then we fled from Mexico to avoid the Revolution.
Then, although I was staunchly pro Vietnam War, I fled to France to dodge the draft.
Now I stash my money in foreign banks in order to avoid paying U.S taxes.
I want you to overlook all this and elect me as the next President of The United States.
I saw the following on a Facebook post.