It's good for the body and is more than burning calories, though I'm not sure if Ann's numbers are correct. There are many types of yoga, anyway.
You can look it up yourself and see if I'm wrong.
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
It's good for the body and is more than burning calories, though I'm not sure if Ann's numbers are correct. There are many types of yoga, anyway.
Yoga is HinduismWhat do those who teach Yoga say of themselves?
Sounds like more than exercise to me.
From what I've heard and read, it was just Mohler answering a bunch of people who had asked him about combining "Christian" and "yoga," then a month later Yahoo News found out about it.What's next out of SBTS, an expose of the dangers of the Special Olympics? (They're rooted in GREEK PAGANISM!)
Big thumbs up. There comes a point where much connotation is lost and the activity has a more utilitarian, practical use.
It's good for the body and is more than burning calories, though I'm not sure if Ann's numbers are correct. There are many types of yoga, anyway.
I think I would tend to believe Ann, at least she doesn't seem to make up her facts.