I know emotions are high right now on both sides.
Mine are, but I won't go there. I have a life.
Here's what I wish to say as a moderator.
It's childish and it's also sad.
Grow up, move on, and find something else to talk about unless you can speak respectfully to others and without breaking rules yourself.
I know you think I am talking about the "other guy", but please examine yourself. BOTH sides have instigators who just want strife.
It's not the place here.
Mine are, but I won't go there. I have a life.
Here's what I wish to say as a moderator.
- There's a LOT of profanity going on - blatant and insinuated. Stop it.
- There's a LOT of reporting going on from people who disobey the rules themselves. Stop it. It's enough to make me roll my eyes so far back in my head that I can see my brain. It's THAT hypocritical.
- There's some trolling going on - posting ONLY to harass others. Stop it. AND IGNORE THE TROLLS.
- There's a lot of hate coming from all sides. Stop it. That's what it the most heartbreaking.
It's childish and it's also sad.
Grow up, move on, and find something else to talk about unless you can speak respectfully to others and without breaking rules yourself.
I know you think I am talking about the "other guy", but please examine yourself. BOTH sides have instigators who just want strife.
It's not the place here.