Terry, you're sometimes a study in contradiction. After giving us a reason, albeit not a very good one, for being KJVO, you say: This is my preference, others are free to use whatever version they desire.
You then say: I would not attend a church that does not use the KJV exclusively; however, I do not advocate declaring war on a church that does not agree with this stance.
AFTER you said: Since I hold to the position that the KJV is the Bible for the English-speaking people, I also believe that all English-speaking people should use it exclusively.
Either you use the KJV from personal preference or you incorrectly believe the KJV is the ONLY valid English BV. It cannot be both ways.
The NKJV is a perfectly valid version; it was even made with KJVOs in mind, but written in TODAY'S English. The AV is in the English of ITS day; what's wrong with having God's word in OUR language?
And I see no one's bothered to respond to what I asked..."What's the big crime if a BV doesn't follow the TR exactly, but sometimes follows other texts?" Nowhere have I ever seen where GOD chose the TR, one or many of its umpteen revisions, for His exclusive Greek text.
I use the NKJV quite a bit in my DTD work, but I remain ready to use any valid version(s) my audience may request if I have it.