Incorrect question. Chinese people can have their accurate Bible translation.Originally posted by Phillip:
How can a King James be used by a Chinese person who cannot speak English?
Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Incorrect question. Chinese people can have their accurate Bible translation.Originally posted by Phillip:
How can a King James be used by a Chinese person who cannot speak English?
I second, Terry!Originally posted by Terry_Herrington:
I have never said that the KJV is the Bible for all people. The Chinese need to translate a Bible that is reliable in Chinese.
40% non-TR that the NKJV included.Originally posted by robycop3:
Once again, KJVOs...WHAT'S THE BIG CRIME WHEN THE NKJV DOESN'T ALWAYS FOLLOW THE TR???????????
Keep saying it and just maybe it will become true40% non-TR that the NKJV included.
?Originally posted by C4K:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />all foreigners for their mother tongues
God provided His Words to all nations because any foreigners can have their accurate Bible in their mother tongues.But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
Originally posted by Terry_Herrington:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Phillip:
Don't you know the rules don't allow you to say an MV is not the Word of God?
If you did not really say this, or imply it, then I appologize.Where did I say this?
I frankly don't care what you are getting tired of! If you have something to say to me along these lines, send me a PM, otherwise keep it to yourself! </font>[/QUOTE]If you are attacking the Word of God, even in a modern version, then I have a right to be getting tired of it. And you may not care how I feel, but I don't think the moderators will put up with it either.In fact, I'm getting a little tired of your attacks on the Word of God as I imagine others are, too.![]()
I SAID that if you truly did not say this, then I appologize. Read my lips.Originally posted by Terry_Herrington:
You accused me of saying that the MVs are not the Word of God, now show me where I did this?
Amen!Originally posted by Terry_Herrington:
You accused me of saying that the MVs are not the Word of God, now show me where I did this?
Since this is the case, wouldn't the money spent for all the hundreds of new English Bibles be better spent if it was used to get a Bible in these unreached groups? </font>[/QUOTE]I took this to imply that you did not recognize the Bible translated from the NIV to the unreached Bible groups as a legitimate Word of God. If I am wrong, I am sorry.Originally posted by Terry_Herrington:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Phillip:
...but many of the so-called "unreached people groups" have languages that have never had a Bible.
Edward F. Hills already explained about it in his book.Originally posted by David J:
So Askjo since you are so worried about the TR then what do you do when the KJV does not follow the TR?
False! That is misleading and mis-information!I think the TR is a smoke screen that you use.
Originally posted by Askjo:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by David J:
So Askjo since you are so worried about the TR then what do you do when the KJV does not follow the TR?
Some of us haven't read Edward F. Hills book; unless your willing to loan yours, why don't you tell us what it says.</font>[/QUOTE]Edward F. Hills already explained about it in his book.
![]()
False! That is misleading and mis-information! [/QUOTE]I think the TR is a smoke screen that you use.
No, that is not what I meant. If I failed to make myself clear, I too apologize.Originally posted by Phillip:
I took this to imply that you did not recognize the Bible translated from the NIV to the unreached Bible groups as a legitimate Word of God. If I am wrong, I am sorry.