OldRegular
Well-Known Member
Responsibility comes with following Jesus Christ also CTB!There is a difference between free speech and rioting. With free speech comes responsibility ... just as responsibility comes with any freedom.
Have you seen a map showing the counties that voted against Obama and for Freedom, It is about 95% red with a number of enclaves around metro areas blue. Does that suggest anything to you. It does to me. Living packed in like ants creates a herd mentality, dependent on a sugar daddy.CTB said:Did you notice the GOP captured almost all of the Confederate States? Does that suggest anything to you? Just curious.
Of course I am sure the blue is not solid. I think I can see many tiny red spots amongst the blue. Hope springs eternal in the hearts of those who cherish freedom over serfdom!
Then you have much to be thankful for Crabby and so do those of us still living in the South.CTB said:p.s. I grew up in one of the former Confederate states.
The South was treated like dirt by the northern states until Eisenhower came along then we started to rise from the ashes of northern aggression and occupation. Some of the mountain states are still being treated like dirt by the feds!